Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Last and Final Diigo Reflection



At the start of using Diigo, I found it to be confusing but now after practicing I find the site very beneficial. You are able to find a wealth of resources all in one site that has already been scanned through be others and those people liked that site enough to bookmark it and write a description. Today, I found a number of animation videos on so many subjects like history and anatomy. I think these would have been so helpful for when I was learning in the classroom because I am such a visual learner. I also found a site in Diigo on how to create your own personalized Monopoly Board. How cool is that?!

3 comments:

  1. Now that is cool! I'm may make a personalized game for my son as a gift. I just had a 1000 piece puzzle made of us white water rafting. Thank you for sharing this lead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this post is so awesome that I had to comment on it. I really liked that you used Diigo to discover new things outside of the classroom required findings. This monopoly board is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, I love this. DEF going to get this for a birthday present for my S.O.

    ReplyDelete